Are you interested in helping Credit Unions drive innovation and solve technical problems?
At TekChoice LLC, we are hiring motivated technical professionals to help our customers solve real-world problems and come up with creative solutions based upon customer needs. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and commit to collaborate, engage and support each other while leveraging all of our experiences, skills, and goals.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 2 years or more of Symitar PowerOn programming experience.
- 2 years or more of hand on knowledge of other Symitar-based technologies such as SymXchange, SymConnect, SymForm, OpCon, ARCU, GoodNight processing, etc.
- 2 years or more supporting and developing financial applications.
- Self-starter attitude with solid oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 5 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 5 years or more of Symitar PowerOn programming experience.
- Hands on knowledge of other Symitar-based technologies such as SymXchange, SymConnect, SymForm, OpCon, ARCU, GoodNight processing, etc.
- Hands on knowledge establishing and leading Business Continuity Plans / Disaster Recovery Exercises.
- Hands on knowledge of database applications (SQL, NoSQL).
- Hands on experience with integration and development of web services APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies.
Our Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision (99% of the premium paid by TekChoice)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Plan with 100% employer match up to 5%.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you led the deployment of Episys Patches and Releases? If yes, please describe your involvement.
- Have you performed IBM Microcode Upgrades to the Symitar Episys Core? If yes, please describe your involvement.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Symitar PowerOn: 2 years (Required)
- Episys Administration (Patches, Releases): 2 years (Required)
- OpCon: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo