Trellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, we’ve had the pleasure of helping some amazing brands succeed in the world of eCommerce and across industries such as apparel, beauty, manufacturing, sports, and many more.
- Writing clean, reliable, adequately tested code.
- Thinking through all the steps required to develop the components of secure code.
- Providing effective communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Collaborating with different business units and working closely with a team of developers.
- Demonstrating professionalism, lead by example, have a strong work ethic and sense of duty in work as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Mentoring other engineers and helping to promote overall best practices.
- Work with both documented and undocumented APIs.
- Experience with serverless functions.
- Excitement around emerging technologies and SaaS such as Netlify, Gatsby, AWS Amplify.
- Experience working with and creating custom REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Understanding of the complexities of both server and client side performance.
- Work with all modern JS tools and frameworks Node.js, Express, TypeScript, Webpack, Parcel, Apollo, React, Vue.
- Understanding or experience with SSR/SSG frameworks like Gatsby, Next.js, Nuxt.js.
- Experience working with containers like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of NodeJS principles such as SRP, and Dependency Injection in order to write scaled applications.
- Instruction - Developing the skills and wisdom to effectively and proactively handle escalations in others.
- Complex problem solving - Creating solutions in a dynamic environment with constantly evolving resources, context and scope.
- Coordination - Able to successfully message to and collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Social perceptiveness - Being aware of other’s preferences, strengths and weaknesses to manage expectations and distribute responsibilities.
- Persuasion - Translating expert advice on the best approach to clients so they are confident in the solution and the project is able to move forward.
- Shopify Admin
Communications & Productivity
Working at Trellis
Trellis is a fast-growing, self-funded eCommerce agency with headquarters just outside of Boston. We’re a remote-first organization with over 2/3 of our team distributed across the US and internationally. Work/life balance is priority with a range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Laptop and Home Office Equipment
- 15 Days Flexible PTO + Earned Seniority
- 20 Days Additional PTO for Parental Leave
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Donation Matching Program
- Education and Professional Development Bonuses
- Performance-Based Bonuses
We structure our teams into ‘Squads,’ providing an opportunity to build deep connections with colleagues and longer-term relationships with clients. We aim to provide an inclusive environment that encourages a diverse group of voices to contribute to our company. This inclusion is often in the form of employee-led “Lunch & Learns,” employee-driven special interest groups, paired mentorship, and transparent career advancement policies. All of these initiatives stem from Trellis Core Principles:
- Be a Source of Honesty: Communicate transparently and act honestly with our clients, teammates, and community.
- Engage with Problem Solvers: Recruit and retain high-quality creative and technical employees that love solving problems and are empowered to do fantastic work.
- Support Growth: Encourage and support the growth of our clients and teammates, even when we’ve made mistakes.
- Demonstrate through Results: Use results as the ultimate way to sell our ideas and capabilities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo