Would you like to be responsible for the technical architecture of our storefront? To continually scrutinise it and find ways to make it even better, from a technical point of view? Besides this, do you enjoy working conceptually and have you already worked as a software developer for a few years? Yes, then you’re just the person we’re looking for.
No matter where you work from, you will be an integral part of the team. This is why we are looking for a Software Architect (m/f/d) for our storefront team.
These are your tasks:
- You will work on the further development of our storefront in conjunction with our implementation teams. You have focus on the components, and you use your knowledge of technological trends and competitors along with feedback from your colleagues.
- You set standards and create specifications with regard to the security and performance of the Shopware storefront.
- Furthermore, you improve existing developments, do code reviews, check implementation and actively give feedback.
- You advise the implementation teams, create feasibility analyses, and you are responsible for the documentation as well as the maintenance of the components.
- You create and evaluate technical concepts for improvements/features and develop appropriate prototypes
This is what you’ll bring to the table:
- You have 4 or more years of experience as a software developer.
- You are familiar with frontend and have experience with the web development stack consisting of HTML, CSS (pre-processors), SQL, JS Frameworks (e.g. Vue.js), and you have a basic understanding of Symfony and Twig.
- You have already had responsibility for projects with different technology stacks.
- You are well versed in ensuring IT security standards.
- You would like to teach other colleagues about software architecture, proactively share your knowledge and support our implementation teams.
You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo
More jobs by this company
Would you like to support the product development of our open source solution Shopware with your frontend expertise? Do you enjoy working with agile development methods as part of an autonomous team? And do you focus on the benefits to the customer? And besides this, you have an.
Would you like to be responsible for the technical architecture of our storefront? To continually scrutinise it and find ways to make it even better, from a technical point of view? Besides this, do you enjoy working conceptually and have you already worked as a software develope