Headquarters: Boston, MA, USA
About the job
As a Senior Technical Architect at Rappid, you'll be responsible for delivering custom Low Code / No Code solutions for our customers. You will work with a team of Rappid Solution Architects and Product Managers on design, scope, development, testing, training and maintenance of customer projects. You will be a critical factor in consulting, directing and leading business transformation alongside the Rappid team.
Typical Project Work Includes:
- Spearhead all technical aspects of client engagements
- Brainstorm and architect solutions with the Rappid Solution Delivery Team
- Solve critical business and technical challenges
- Estimate and manage project deliverables
- Create custom solutions using tools such as Zudy, Retool, Zapier, Airtable, Integromat, Adalo and many more.
- Collaborate with our clients, their engineering and security teams
We typically work in small teams of 2-4 Rappid architects alongside our client partners. You will mentor and lead the team utilizing agile development and methodologies. As an early employee in our company, you will be a critical member working with our management team to define delivery best practices and culture.
We're at the beginning of our journey and want you to be part of building the business from the start. We are striving to build a practice that focuses on our team and people-first.
- You are a strong self-manager, clear communicator and willing to expand your comfort zone to learn something new
- You have the ability to listen to client challenges and work with a team to translate requirements into a developed solution
- You have a passion for analyzing complex issues and distilling concepts to clients
- You excel in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy working in a collaborative setting and mentoring team members
- You have an understanding of application design, development, maintenance and enhancement lifecycle
- You have experience working with data and understand relational data
We are a team of solution architects and business experts helping our customers digitally transform their organization through low code platforms. Founded in 2021, we are at the beginning of our journey and growing fast.
Our goal is to create a company that allows team members to show their best work and excel on projects they are passionate about. To do so, we create technology solutions for our customers. We focus on the most impactful initiatives and high-value projects. We utilize the newest Low Code / No Code platforms to propel our delivery and transform business processes at incredible pace.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Associate Technical Architect? Then we'd love to hear about you! After submitting your application, if we think it's a great fit we'll schedule a 30-minute phone interview. This way we can get to know you better and answer your questions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo