- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Web Design, or relevant experience required.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in developing and maintaining websites and a minimum of 3 years' user experience development of dynamic internet applications.
- Applicants with combined related education and work experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated expertise in user experience, accessibility, data visualization, mobile application development, search and website analytics, social media, or database design is desired.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience developing enterprise sites and applications, responsive interfaces (including optimization for mobile and tablet), email campaigns, and other user experiences (UX) and interaction.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Ability to understand existing content and business process to design and deliver solutions.
- Experience with migration of website content from legacy systems to new platforms.
- Experience with building secure web-based applications using secure coding best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of D3.js and other data visualization libraries.
- Strong working knowledge of speed focused techniques like async loading and lazy loading.
- Strong working knowledge of Node.js. Strong working knowledge of Bootstrap / Foundation or similar.
- Ability to build web pages from concept to design to code.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing WCAG website accessibility standards.
- Experience in a volume-driven and time-sensitive work environment with the ability to track and meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience using Sitecore a plus.
- Designs, prototypes, develops, and implements Internet/intranet-based UI/UX solutions using a number of digital frameworks and strategies.
- Assists in the leadership in the bank's efforts to continually enhance website design, usability and navigation.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining web standards in order to develop dynamic web features and functionalities; and to employ best practices in both design and digital solutions.
- Reviews UX/UI development architectures currently in place and works with technical team to recommend solutions to improve.
- Assures designs and solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Translates design and interaction requirements to a solution which is fully functional in the client's web environment and across all web browsers, including mobile devices (iOS, Android).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo