Lexvor Wireless, a premium wireless service provider, is looking for a driven, well-rounded full stack developer to join our small team and shape the future of the company and the wireless industry. As a small team, you will have much autonomy, design choice, and voice in shaping the platform and company. The next step in our evolution is automating much of what makes running and interacting with a wireless company difficult.
Our platform is built on C#, jQuery, and Vue. We use bitbucket for source control. As an early stage startup, we do not have CI/CD or DevOps set up. Part of your responsibility would be setting these up. Our platform is in need of a refactor, and you have the chance to spearhead that effort. We are deeply integrated with half a dozen API's that need to be refactored. This is your chance to learn about the wireless industry and shape a product from the ground up. You will report directly to the CEO and CTO.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a self-starter and willing to make decisions without much input that benefit the company
- Someone who loves building software that works well behind the scenes and not necessarily flashy.
- Someone who can demonstrate knowledge of how to write maintainable code.
- Within 4 hours of the PST time zone.
What you need to have to be successful:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing REST and XML based APIs
- 5-7 years experience with C#
- 1-2 years experience with Vue.js
- Understanding of the SOLID principles
- Understanding of Onion architecture
- Experience setting up or maintaining a DevOps pipeline
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience integrating with: Plaid, Affirm, or Stripe.
This position is currently part-time with the high chance of converting to full-time if our goals are met.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- C#: 5 years (Preferred)
- jQuery: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vue.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo