Smile CDR is a complete, purpose-built clinical data repository designed around the HL7 FHIR standard that is used for storing health records. Smile CDR is powered by HAPI FHIR , the open-source reference implementation of the FHIR standard. With Smile CDR, HAPI users globally have the option to seamlessly transition from an unsupported open source FHIR server to a commercially supported, enterprise class FHIR repository when ready. By using Smile CDR, organizations can enable interoperability of their health systems using a standards based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world. Consider a career with us today.
- Advising and providing input into good technical design and industry trends.
- Authoring relevant documentation.
- Relevant Testing (including unit testing and functional testing).
- Analyzing and evaluating requirements and proposing the high-level design and technical solutions at all stages of development.
- Analyzing solutions to ensure that they will be interoperable, performant and maintainable.
- Ensuring that relevant documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Ensuring that relevant frameworks are kept up-to-date.
- Researching technologies that will be used in new and existing modules of the solution (e.g. Machine Learning frameworks, data storage and capture frameworks etc.).
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and leading Junior Developers.
- 5+ years Front End development experience is required.
- Experience working on Angular 2+.
- Have experience building web applications using a variety of technologies and stacks.
- Be comfortable working independently some times, and with big teams other times.
- Enjoy working with designers to build the best possible user experience.
- Experience working in healthcare is an asset.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Lead Front-End Application Developer, under the direction of the AppDev Manager of Development, will lead multiple projects with an agile software development team through front-end requirements, delivering technical application solutions to internal and external clients. As.
Role: AngularJS developerLocation: USADescription: Software engineer with AngularJS experience who would like to join Development team in USAThe Angular Developer with a strong front end development experience.Able to understand the business intent of the client and willing to co
Job Description:One of our fastest growing Software Partners is looking for a strong Angular Developer to join their team. The ideal candidates will come from a front-end development background, using Angular 7+ and have experience working with offshore teams. Must be willing to.
Angular DeveloperRemote to start. Have to be able to relocate to 1 of the locations - AZ / IL / RIPosition summary:The Angular developer is primarily responsible for crafting, developing, and coding solutions to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detai
ABOUT GoodLeapWe provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners a
More jobs by this company
WHAT IS SMILE CDR?Smile CDR is a complete, purpose-built clinical data repository designed around the HL7 FHIR standard that is used for storing health records. Smile CDR is powered by HAPI FHIR , the open-source reference implementation of the FHIR standard. With Smile CDR, HAPI
Smile CDR licenses an enterprise software product that relies on a relational database. Many different databases are supported, but Oracle, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL Server are the most commonly used. As the Core Product DBA, you will be responsible for ensuring our flagship product