SaaSCG is a Salesforce and NetSuite consulting firm focused on best practice transformations for high growth companies. We leverage our business expertise and technical acumen to deliver leading cloud-based solutions that help our customers automate workflows and gain actionable insight across their organization. Additionally, we have extensive experience working with successful private equity firms to accomplish strategic initiatives within their portfolio companies. We view our customer engagements as long-term partnerships built on relationships, trust, respect, and Servant Leadership.
Sr. Salesforce Developers at SaaSCG play a key leadership role within our Salesforce practice. They have a passion for developing complex technical solutions that enable companies to more effectively operate their businesses. As a leader, they possess the desire to serve customers in a value-adding way. Sound like you? Then, SaaSCG might just be your next home.
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex, VisualForce, LWC, and Aura.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications.
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Configure best practices in Salesforce.com to address business requirements, workflows & approvals, and related processes.
- Salesforce.com development and programming to meet specific use cases, including the use of high-quality source code practices, validation testing, end user testing, and complete documentation.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional team members and customers.
- Project administration, including hours tracking, requirements documentation, testing documentation, source code repository protocols, and other related activities.
- Continuing education to advance skills, which may include a combination of self-study and instructor led training, seminars, certifications, etc.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end development processes and best practices.
- Ability to design and implement technical coding solutions to complex business requirements.
- At least 3 year's experience with development using Apex, LWC, and aura.
- At least 6 years of developing in Salesforce.
- At least 8 years of experience with developing in enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of web coding including HTML, JS, JSON, REST, and CSS.
- Desire to learn new technologies independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job DetailsDescriptionCivicPlus is a high-growth technology company committed to creating more positive civic experiences. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011. Headquartered in Manhattan,
ServiceNow Developers work as members of our Professional Services Team and engage with existing and prospective clients.Security Clearance:DOD Secret ClearanceExperience:At least 1 year of ServiceNow platform administration & Development experienceHands-on experience in conf
ServiceNow Developers work as members of our Professional Services Team and engage with existing and prospective clients.Clearance Required:TS/SCI W/ CI PolyExperience:At least 1 year of ServiceNow platform administration & Development experienceHands-on experience in configu
Job Title:Accessibility SpecialistRole Overview:McAfee is hiring an Accessibility Specialist Co-op for fall 2021. This is a remote Canada role. You will be working on live projects with the Consumer Products team.Company OverviewMcAfee is a leader in personal security for consume
Innovation Lives HereYou go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that hel