ServiceNow Developers work as members of our Professional Services Team and engage with existing and prospective clients.
- TS/SCI W/ CI Poly
- At least 1 year of ServiceNow platform administration & Development experience
- Hands-on experience in configuring Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists, complex workflows, and solution migration to higher environments.
- Well versed with various ServiceNow products & platform capabilities.
- Hands-on experience on at least one ServiceNow module (Security, GRC, ITSM, Discovery Implementation, ITAM, ITOM, DevOps, etc.)
- Automate administrative & operational, CMDB/Discovery tasks, MID Server administration
- Experience in implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, SOAP, REST, and integrations with external systems using connectors would be given more preference.
- Experience in defining epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups and having a roll-up the sleeves approach to make things happen
- Excellent documentation and presentation, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with teams across geographical locations
- Creates business and technical design specifications for implementation of the ServiceNow Platform
- Must have delivered at least 1 projects from scratch/requirement gathering to till go-live
- Be well versed with the application deployment and configuration baselines, and understanding of how the application environment operates in a secure environment and how exceptions are handled during operations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to continuously improve the monitoring, management, and reliability of the service;
- Define the architecture and design elements for the implementation of ServiceNow GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflow diagrams, access control models, etc.).
- Understand the business requirement and define & document epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups and have a roll-up the sleeves approach to make things happen. Facilitate service now training and support team on complex system configuration
- Collaborate with our clients to resolve their business problems by translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Be responsible for end to end application design, workflow configurations, and customizations.
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and at least one module ServiceNow implementation specialist certification
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job DetailsDescriptionCivicPlus is a high-growth technology company committed to creating more positive civic experiences. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011. Headquartered in Manhattan,
Job Title:Accessibility SpecialistRole Overview:McAfee is hiring an Accessibility Specialist Co-op for fall 2021. This is a remote Canada role. You will be working on live projects with the Consumer Products team.Company OverviewMcAfee is a leader in personal security for consume
Innovation Lives HereYou go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that hel
Sr. Salesforce Lead DeveloperCompany Bio:SaaSCG is a Salesforce and NetSuite consulting firm focused on best practice transformations for high growth companies. We leverage our business expertise and technical acumen to deliver leading cloud-based solutions that help our customer
WHO WE ARE AND OUR MISSIONWe are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help everyday people to forget about the technical di
More jobs by this company
ServiceNow Developers work as members of our Professional Services Team and engage with existing and prospective clients.Security Clearance:DOD Secret ClearanceExperience:At least 1 year of ServiceNow platform administration & Development experienceHands-on experience in conf
ServiceNow Developers work as members of our Professional Services Team and engage with existing and prospective clients.LocationRemoteClearanceUS CitizenResponsibilitiesBuild high-quality, clean, scalable, and reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering