Findify is a startup building an AI-assisted personalization and search service for e-commerce. As demand for our product continues to increase, we are on a journey to grow the team substantially in 2021 and beyond.
We’d love for you to join us!!
As a Mid or Senior JS Full Stack Engineer, you will play a key part in developing the Findify product. You will collaborate with the rest of the engineering and the CTO to make the right strategic tech decisions, be the link between tech and business and support the learning and growth of the team around you.
What you'll do:
- Design front-end and back-end architecture
- Develop and maintain front-end applications
- Develop and maintain back-end services
- Develop and manage a (Postgres) SQL schema
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
Who You Are:
- Good at self-management, with experience working across the whole stack (but with maybe still with a preference of front or back end) and driving projects from start to finish
- A team player; you are comfortable working with different styles and believe (like us) that together we achieve much more than alone
- A great communicator; you are comfortable communicating in English both written and oral, including leading meetings, selling your ideas and storytelling
- 3+ years (Mid) or 6+ years (Senior) experience in writing type-safe code (typescript/flow)
- Experience in dockerizing JS apps
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests for JS apps (mocha, jest ...etc)
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, Jenkins, Travis ...etc)
- NodeJS, any web framework for NodeJS
- Experience in building HTTP REST APIs
- Relational SQL databases. Experience in writing complex SQL queries and building relational schemas (experience with PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of React.js and its ecosystem
- Experience with any state managers (redux/mobx/effector ...etc)
- CSS, experience with any CSS processor (postcss, sass ...etc) and CSS-in-JS libraries
We would be extra impressed if you also have:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with any cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud ...etc)
- Experience in working with queues (SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ... etc)
- Understanding of Serverside rendering (SSR)
- Experience with Vue, Svelte or Angular apps
- Experience in configuring and optimizing webpack (other bundlers as a bonus)
- Functional programming(lambdas, composition, currying etc)
- Understanding of immutability in JS(immutable.js, immer, object.freeze)
What We Value:
- Ownership; You own your work. You are an active participant in product development.
- Innovation; We welcome new ideas, technical and otherwise. Everything is open for discussion.
- Quality; We value quality above speed. It is always a fine line between business impact and technical debt and we believe if we work on the right things, we can take more time to do things the right way.
Location: remote. Flexible within timezone CET +/-2
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo
More jobs by this company
Findify is building an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for e-commerce. As part of our engineering team, you will be responsible for building our product, an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for e-commerce. As dem
Findify is building an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for e-commerce. As demand for our product continues to increase, we are on a journey to grow the team substantially in 2021 and beyond. We’d love for you to join us!!As a Lead JS Full S