DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with both department and Agency leadership to research, analyze, and implement enterprise-wide solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support Agency business/mission goals and objectives.
- Create, maintain and enhance custom reports and dashboards in ServiceNow integrating and combining data from multiple tables and sources based on user requirements
- Create and maintain an agile, streamlined, scalable, and optimized ServiceNow system components, and perform integration and support, and operational services with high availability and service delivery goals.
- Create, maintain and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, single sign on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
- Maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Configure User Accounts, Groups and Roles. Create custom Roles where necessary.
- Evaluate and configure systems for better performance
- Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems, Orchestrate and automate tasks.
- ServiceNow security fundamentals and approaches including integration with other systems
- Experience with ServiceNow releases Madrid, London or New York
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications
- 3-5 years experience with multiple ServiceNow environment; having successfully managed and maintained Service Catalog/Portal, API Integration, Discovery / Mapping for CMDB with back-end integrations to other systems
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in configuring/administrating and development of enterprise grade applications/solutions using ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience programming in either one of the following application stack .NET, or Java or NodeJS or similar
- ITSM, ITOM, ITAM modules and CMDB/ Asset Management experience
- ServiceNow admin certification mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Min. Citizenship Status Required: None
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Remote/Baltimore, MD
Working at DMI
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo
More jobs by this company
About the Opportunity:Remote: YesShift Timing as per San Francisco CABachelor's degree or equivalent of 12 years’ experience. If an associate degree, must have 6 years work experience.Natural Language Processing - 5+ years of experience in Java, C#, Go Lang, or Python and c
About DMI:DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and ap
About DMI:About DMIDMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omn
About DMI:DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience, Managed Services,