The Enterprise Account Architect is a senior technical role that drives success for our enterprise customers and strategic partners. Your excellent customer communications, technical expertise, and problem-solving skills will build on the solid foundation of trust established by the Bolt Network and team.
- Become a trusted advisor to our enterprise customer and strategic partner technology teams for all things eCommerce.
- Advise enterprise customers, strategic partners and internal stakeholders on integrating Bolt with eCommerce platforms and other Fintech solutions.
- Identify and troubleshoot critical customer issues, while driving them to successful resolution.
- Manage customer escalations in concert with Bolt Support, Engineering and Success teams.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for increasing adoption of the Bolt network
- Relentlessly advocate for the customer by communicating key insights, pain points, product requirements or possible service solutions.
- Partner with the Bolt Professional Services and Success teams to scope merchant issues, projects and solutions.
- Hands-on technical person with 7+ years in a customer facing role
- 4+ years experience working with enterprise stakeholders
- Technical understanding of modern web applications and cloud-based distributed systems
- Expertise with the following technologies and concepts: HTTP/S, HTML , web page security, APIs, JSON, logging and debugging tools (e.g. Datadog, Bugsnag, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- 4+ years experience integrating cloud-based solutions using APIs
- 2+ years experience with one of the following:
- eCommerce platforms (Magento, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WooCommerce, Shopify)
- Payments processor (Stripe, Ayden, Klarna, Paypal, Plaid, etc.)
You Need to Be Good At:
- Communicating, both written and verbal.
- Visualizing and presenting proposed solutions to technical stakeholders and senior executives.
- Analyzing, simplifying and resolving complex issues and situations.
- Self-starting while juggling multiple competing priorities.
- Creating a shared understanding between internal and external stakeholders with different priorities.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- Retirement plans
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Business Systems Analyst that can think outside the box and be excited to provide solutions to challenges when they arise. Join us in our mission to ensure that
The position requires ITSM expertise along with technical knowledge of ServiceNow. The ServiceNow Technical Lead should understand technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow, follow industry best practices and patterns in building ITSM systems, provide high-level
We are in search of a champion Database Designer to join our highly motivated, high velocity and growing team where you can enhance our culture and showcase your talent by doing things smarter, better and faster.LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring a
Overview:Otter Products is currently seeking a Software Engineer with experience in eCommerce development, integration, and cloud-based architecture. You can be based 100% remote or in our Fort Collins, CO office. In this role, you will join our Application Development team while
More jobs by this company
Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkou