The position requires ITSM expertise along with technical knowledge of ServiceNow. The ServiceNow Technical Lead should understand technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow, follow industry best practices and patterns in building ITSM systems, provide high-level design and implement technical solutions for ServiceNow. Understanding the workflow engines is required. The ServiceNow Technical Lead must be able to design and architect ServiceNow CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows.
- As a ServiceNow Platform Lead/Engineer you will be responsible for working with business and technology stakeholders and product teams to develop and convey the ServiceNow vision; define backlog; and deliver and sustain the end-to-end customer experience.
- The Platform Lead must also be able to partner effectively with a wide range of teams, including business leaders, delivery teams and external partners, to drive business success.
- You will partner with IT leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, and to identify and prioritize enhancements based on predefined criteria (return on investment, productivity, compliance).
- You will be accountable for overseeing the development of product backlog and actionable user stories for ServiceNow.
- Establishes priorities of the ServiceNow product backlog in collaboration with the IT leadership and Product Owners.
- Oversee the ServiceNow Platform and provides subject matter expertise for ITSM, CMDB, IRM, SecOps, and HRSD.
- Accountable for reviewing solution designs, peer code reviews, architecture collaboration, and working closely with operational support team through deployment.
- Consult for planning, upgrading, testing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow modules and associated 3rd party integrations in collaboration with operational support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience. Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 8 years experience is also acceptable.
- 8+ years of ITSM experience or related workflow development practice and techniques experience
- 8+ years of experience in ServiceNow Development in an enterprise environment
- Technical expert in ITSM and ServiceNow
- Must have experience in Hardware and Software Asset Management (HAM, SAM) modules.
- Must have extensive experience with ITOM, specifically Event Management (EM) and integrations.
- Experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance and enhancements of ServiceNow
- Hands-on experience with one or more implementation of ServiceNow ITSM, and ITOM is required.
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, Asset, Discovery, CMDB Management, Portal Development, Event Management, etc.
- End-to-End Service Catalog development and complex workflows
- Experience developing custom applications within ServiceNow platform
- Experience developing ServiceNow APIs, ServiceNow Workflows, UI Pages, UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Script Includes, and Security Rules (ACLs).
- Experience building custom automation workflows and development of customized modules
- Experience with migration from legacy toolsets into ServiceNow
- Experience with ServiceNow upgrades
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST APIs
- Experience using Orchestrator and Workflow Editor to configure workflows and automate tasks
- Must have experience in devising possible solutions to predicted problems, evaluating other options, and working as part of a team
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL v3, ITIL v4 (required)
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified (required)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $125,000 - $175,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 15%.
- Limited after hours (global) participation may be required.
- Limited travel may be required
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package.
- Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of persons and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
$105,000 - $139,000 - $193,000
Expected Starting Salary Range: $124,000 - $173,000
- This position is also eligible for an incentive bonus
FLSA Status: Exempt
UK Salary: Range not currently available
NL Salary: Range not currently available
This job description is not a contract of employment nor for any specific job responsibilities. The Company may change, add to, remove, or revoke the terms of this job description at its discretion. Managers may assign other duties and responsibilities as needed. In the event an employee or applicant requests or requires an accommodation in order to perform job functions, the applicable HR Business Partner should be contacted to evaluate the accommodation request.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Hagerty Consulting, Inc., is hiring! We are a nationally recognized, comprehensive emergency management and homeland security consulting firm focused on helping clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters.Hagerty has successfully helped clients navigate some of th
Job Description:One of our Top Global Partners is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join a growing team in support of development on their business facing portal and catalog. Must be ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certified and Certified ServiceNow Administrator. 100%.
Recro is looking for a motivated, career and customer-oriented ServiceNow Developer to join our teamLocationRemoteClearanceUS CitizenSkills End-to-end HRSD, HRSM, Case Management, HRISResponsibilitiesDesign, develop and implement the Service Portal within the ServiceNow HRSD modu
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Business Systems Analyst that can think outside the box and be excited to provide solutions to challenges when they arise. Join us in our mission to ensure that
More jobs by this company
Transamerica has been helping people feel better about the future for more than 100 years, and we’re proud of the trust we’ve earned. But we believe our responsibility goes beyond insurance, investments, and retirement accounts. We’re also in the business of hel
ResponsibilitiesProvide technical guidance and leadership to the development teams to deliver Annuities technologies in a modern agile manner. Continue to drive the team toward delivery of the best end to end design solutions for the enterprise.Interact with executive management.
ResponsibilitiesUse instructional design, adult learning theories, and industry-recognized design practices (e.g. ADDIE, SAM) to customize and innovate new and existing programs.Integrate eLearning formats into existing programs.Develop and create eLearning courses using educatio
Analyze data consumption across businesses to rationalize data consumption patterns.Meet with external data providers and clients to understand how industry participants plan to build commercial solutions to commercialize data.Establish relationships with current ecosystem provid