Any direct experience developing Visual Collaboration, Interactive Whiteboard and/or Digital Workspace applications is a BIG PLUS!
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience with Vue.js highly preferred. May consider Angular and React
- Experience creating an API consumed by both a Web app and an Electron app
- Experience building Vue.js widgets a plus
- Experience with Node.js and NPM
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with SCSS
This position can work remotely from anywhere in the USA, preferably on the East Coast. Candidates must currently reside in the USA and be eligible to work in the US without requiring any sponsorship now or in the future. Direct hire, permanent (w2) position only. No contracts or consultants.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B, OPT visa status)?
- Do you have direct experience creating an API that would be consumed by both a Web app and an Electron app?
- Have you created or modified a Visual Collaboration and/or Digital Workspace application?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Vue.js: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Transamerica has been helping people feel better about the future for more than 100 years, and we’re proud of the trust we’ve earned. But we believe our responsibility goes beyond insurance, investments, and retirement accounts. We’re also in the business of hel
ResponsibilitiesLead a team of Software Engineers in working collaboratively with other technology teams and business product owners in an agile environment.Perform design and analysis for deliverables. Lead multi-team design sessions.Recommend solutions which take into considera
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
More jobs by this company