Since 1978, ACS Technologies (“ACST”) has served the faith-based community, building software to help ministries lead with less stress and more accuracy. ACST enables churches to handle every vital area of their ministry from finances to relationships. We're now the leader in the industry but we've got more work to do, and we need the right talent on board to help with our mission of serving churches with tomorrow's technology.
We're looking for an energetic, highly motivated Developer to join our Realm Congregant Engagement team. The primary focus of this role will be the design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing and deployment of our Realm Church Management web solutions.
We are hiring remotely in the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, IA, ID IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD TN, TX, WA, WI.
- Produce, maintain, and improve the quality of development and testing code.
- Accomplish day-to-day sprint work effectively and meet sprint commitments.
- Follow all programming standards and development methodologies, including quality unit testing.
- Find and implement innovative ways to improve areas of the development life cycle, especially areas related to quality, productivity, and scalability.
- Encourage and enforce code reuse and quality standards.
- Recommend new and better tools, patterns, and methodologies.
- Support and improve agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers at all levels to achieve team goals.
- Provide technical input for product owners and sprint teams.
- Monitor code quality and recommend or create tech debt stories to address issues.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related with at least 4 years of experience in software development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Familiarity with front end development and frameworks such as: React, Vue.js, JQuery
- Proficiency with using source control (GIT)
- Experience building web-based APIs
- Understanding of Progressive Web Application standards, conventions, and approaches
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture
- Proven ability to learn software development tools, able to self-motivate.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Outstanding benefits package, including 6% 401(k) match
- Free onsite Wellness Clinic at our Florence Headquarters staffed by a Nurse Practitioner with video appointments available for remote employees
- A caring, friendly work environment
- The opportunity to positively impact ministries
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Why TrueAccord?TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
Hello!Thanks for checking out our job description for an Engineering Manager at Impala.At Impala we're making the world a better place for guests, hotels, and online travel agents of any size. Think Twilio or Plaid for Travel.Right-click on this link to find out more about progre
More jobs by this company
Principal Back End Software EngineerSince 1978, ACS Technologies (“ACST”) has served the faith-based community, building software to help the ministry lead with less stress and more accuracy. ACST enables churches to handle every vital area of their ministry from fina
Software Engineer (.Net)For over 40 years ACS Technologies (“ACST”) has served the faith-based community, building software to help lead their ministry with less stress and more accuracy. We enable churches to handle every vital area of their ministry from finances to