In this role, you will support project scoping and proposal development, driving solution design/implementation and advising the project on viable technical solution options throughout the project lifecycle. You will craft and deliver workshop materials, perform elements of solution implementation, and drive the completion of key project deliverables. You will also play a pivotal role in ideating new practice solutions and service offerings and have a seat at the table in driving the continuous improvement and optimization of our capabilities.
Candidates may choose to work the Kirkland, WA headquarters location or from home anywhere in the US! .
- Work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans for broad-scope and/or complex projects
- Partner with companys business development and leadership teams to scope new project opportunities and write proposals
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
- Provide expert level support and technical mentoring to the companys implementation team
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow's capabilities and constraints
- Maintain industry knowledge, to include competitors and 3rd party, complementary solutions and integrations
- Collaborate with technical consultants, customer and project teams to architect and design solutions that leverage native configuration opportunities vs. custom scripting/development wherever possible
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform (e.g. custom applications inside and outside of ITSM)
- As a senior technical member of the team, deliver hands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing and test acceptance; design and oversee development of testing related work products; lead test remediation cycles
- Lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Expert level understanding and implementation experience with at least 2 of the following three ServiceNow application suites: ITSM, ITOM, CSM, GRC/IRM and/or SecOps
- Expert level understanding of ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components (e.g. LDAP, SSO, etc.)
- Experience leading at least three full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- Minimum 5 years experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent understanding of implementation methodologies/SDLC (ex. Agile Scrum, Waterfall)
- ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist (or commitment to attain these certifications within 90 days of hire date)
- 3+ years experience soliciting and documenting requirements and evolving these requirements into successful solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with experience establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
- Experience and comfort in public speaking situations
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Why TrueAccord?TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
We are seeking an eCommerce Sharepoint Developer/Specialist for our State Client with excellent knowledge in supporting and troubleshooting eCommerce issues. SharePoint is used to host the client's eCommerce site.Candidate will work with Client IT Department and Other client depa
About this role:We’re looking to hire a Developer Advocate to embed in the SignalWire community and champion innovative uses of our technology and platform. Your role will be to imagine, prototype, and demonstrate out-of-the-box ideas for our tech, keeping internal teams up
Hagerty Consulting, Inc., is hiring! We are a nationally recognized, comprehensive emergency management and homeland security consulting firm focused on helping clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters.Hagerty has successfully helped clients navigate some of th
Job Description:One of our Top Global Partners is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join a growing team in support of development on their business facing portal and catalog. Must be ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certified and Certified ServiceNow Administrator. 100%.