This is a work-from-home position. Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years experience building services and RESTful APIs using NodeJS
Other Skills and Experience:
- Experience using containers and deploying into a Kubernetes environment a plus
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong unit testing and CI/CD experience
- An understanding of ad tech and ad-driven website monetization a plus
Beyond experience building web applications, we focus on the qualities important to success on our team. These include:
- Adaptable—you jump in, learn, and help where needed; you thrive in an agile team and pivot when necessary
- Curious—-you actively seek industry and technical knowledge and share what you've learned with the team; you like to learn something out of your comfort zone
- Detail Oriented—you understand the complexities and importance of variations that exist in your environment, and you obsess over system integrity
- Pragmatic—you see the big picture and are able to come up with the simplest solution. You resist complexity for complexity's sake, and realize that sometimes perfection is the enemy of the good.
- Design Focused—you are passionate about efficient system design and architecture, naturally thinking about structure and patterns beyond individual features.
- Open Minded—you're not fixated on your own ideas or approaches, and accept ideas from others; you seek context rather than taking something on without external input
- Passionate—you love what you do. You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude about your work, champion your ideas, and your energy is contagious.
CafeMedia’s mission is to keep the promise of the Open Web-that everyone can have their own site, and that creators own their creations and their future. We build technology to help independent creators be their own platform, to reach audiences at scale, and to make more money off their work than ever before. We bring the technology and expertise of the biggest, most innovative and successful digital publishers in the world and put it to work for independent publishers and individual creators. And it’s working-we’re growing fast and helping more and more creators live their passion, independently and on their own terms. That’s why we need you!
CafeMedia is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Why TrueAccord?TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
Joining the Live Games TeamWe’re focused on one mission: to make our successful MMO games technologically fit for 2021 and beyond. Our teams pull off daring and courageous things, like writing our own transpiler to migrate hundreds of thousands of lines of code from Flash t
Hello!Thanks for checking out our job description for an Engineering Manager at Impala.At Impala we're making the world a better place for guests, hotels, and online travel agents of any size. Think Twilio or Plaid for Travel.Right-click on this link to find out more about progre