- Implement changes as directed by executive leadership team
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites. (Sandbox environment available)
- Execute full lifecycle software development, including documentation and maintenance of software functionality
- Program well-designed, efficient code
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data team, business users, project managers and other engineers (internal or external) to achieve solutions and improvements
- Work alongside team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Suggest ideas for new technology, partners and resources
- Collaborate with leadership team to improve overall business practices
- Experience in warehouse distribution a plus
- Knowledge of Magento a plus
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0, JSON, SuiteBuilder, XML, HTML, CSS, and SQL. SuiteScript 2.0 and underscorejs knowledge a plus.
- Agile (SCRUM) experience a plus
A little about the company:
- Been around since 1895.
- Grown from 30 employees in 2005 to 60 in 2010 and now over 150.
- Completed an acquisition of a company in Indianapolis, IN (2018), Pittsburgh, PA (2019) and Salt Lake City, UT (2021).
- We distribute rigid packaging products and industrial filtration.
- We have a beautiful newly renovated corporate office/warehouse in Addison, IL.
- We have a strengths-based approach working to leverage what the employee likes to do and is good at doing
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Why TrueAccord?TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
Description:About the CompanyWith a 100% virtual, nationwide presence, System Automation Corp. (SA) is one of the nation’s leading providers of regulatory management software and services to government and private-sector organizations. We exist to deliver software products
Liferay DeveloperAnd who better than you to join the Trianz family?At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consis
SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD CONSULTANT (SFCC)Are you a tech-savvy person who love learning and working on new technology in Salesforce? If you are, we are the right place for you!What you'll be doing:Lead the development team to build application using Salesforce.com: Salesforce Co