PK is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
- Extensively leverage WebRTC, SMS, chat bots and other real-time communication technologies to help patients anywhere at any time.
- End to end solution and architecture design.
- Effectively convey complex ideas to multiple parties, issue and risk management.
- 5+ years of “mobile first”, Responsive Design with modern SPA and state handling JavasScript frameworks such as React and Redux.
- 5+ years deploying microservices with backend frameworks such as Node.js at web scale, including related experience with cloud services platforms such as AWS, and relational \ non-relational databases.
- 2+ years configuring continuous integration and deployment systems at scale on cloud-native infrastructure such as Kubernetes \ containers, including ownership of security reviews.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Full Stack Developers are computer programmers who are proficient in both front and back end coding. Their primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.Minimum.
About the Integrations teamThe Engineering Integrations team is the team responsible for bringing all external data into Gorgias. We integrate with both communication channels to bring messages into Gorgias (Gmail, Facebook Messenger...), and ecommerce softwares to bring customer
More jobs by this company
Overview:PK, the experience engineering firm, is looking for a Magento Technical Lead to join our team. This is primarily a lead developer role with a requirement to provide strong architectural and engineering guidance to internal and client teams.PK is open to remote locations,