Do you like building solutions from scratch? Do you want to be 100% remote forever while working with a small, collaborative team? This is a great opportunity to join a new team building a brand new communications platform.
This position is 100% remote - forever.
Experience and skills required for success:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience building fast, reliable, high usage, real-time, high performance and web-based applications.
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones.
- Product minded and committed to building the best user experience.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environments.
- Ability to analyze the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Restricted Stock Units
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office stipends including mobile and internet
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to Canadian employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
- Microsoft.NET in C#
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Cloud systems (AWS - Amazon Web Services)
- Restful APIs
- RabbitMQ, MSMQ
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Headquartered in Southern California, Entertainment Works (eworksinc.com) is an international market research provider with an emphasis in the entertainment industry.We are seeking an organized, upbeat, ethical, and capable person to fill the role of Remote I.T. Assistant. This p
ABOUT US:Foreground is a platform of products that connects families and individuals with world-class photographers. The Foreground family of brands helps photographers and photo consumers create memories that last a lifetime by giving them access to tremendous software, professi
GitHub is changing the way the world builds software, and we want you to help build GitHub. We’re looking for a few software engineers to join a passionate, collaborative, distributed group of engineers on our team.The Communities team is working on a series of products, a
LOCATION: RemoteIt was recently announced that our Questar team will be joining forces with NWEA's state division in early 2022, see the press release here(https://www.nwea.org/news-center/news-center/nwea-acquires-assets-from-ets-and-questar-expanding-opportunity-to-provide-stat
More jobs by this company
Do you like building solutions from scratch? Do you want to be 100% remote forever while working with a small, collaborative team? This is a great opportunity to join a new team building a brand new communications platform.Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hi
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring a Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer to lead a new team in the development of a new communications platform that will allow users to.
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) to join a new team building a new communications platform! In this role, you will design and iterate on their automated functional, regression and performance testing syste
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space is hiring a QA Team Lead to join their team. In this role, you'll lead two teams of 5 on-shore automated testers and an off-shore manual team in an Agile environment to plan and execute testing activities in each sprint.The ideal
Modern technology requires detailed, easy-to-consume documentation.Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring an energetic Technical Writer to be the documentation expert for a team of highly skilled engineers that is building, testing and deploying a new solut
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring full-stack C# .NET Developers to join their team and develop a new communications platform with a microservices architecture and em