About this role:
We’re looking to hire a Developer Advocate to embed in the SignalWire community and champion innovative uses of our technology and platform. Your role will be to imagine, prototype, and demonstrate out-of-the-box ideas for our tech, keeping internal teams up to date on developer feedback. You will be an advocate for the developer community and build up documentation through blog posts, tutorials, and any other avenue you identify.
What you will do:
- Act as a bridge between SignalWire and the developers who use our technology.
- Build innovative, easy to follow examples and documentation highlighting SignalWire’s products and services. Figure out where pain points are and provide feedback to internal teams.
- Provide guidance, technical expertise, and training to our developer community for areas such as API usage/implementation, software development kit (SDK) utilization, and overall software implementation fundamentals.
- Contribute to both internal and external technical documentation to ensure API stakeholders have first in class documentation at their fingertips when interacting with our API
- Develop and execute new initiatives to further enhance the use of SignalWire technology around the world
- Work with various developer communities to build relationships via meetups, conferences, and other gatherings.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to create developer focused content, webinars, and blog posts.
- You aren’t afraid to try new things and are always on the lookout for new technologies or tools to bring an idea to fruition.
- Previous experience building out a product or proof of concept with CPaaS APIs.
- You are comfortable working both independently and with groups. You have a knack for communicating effectively with different seniority levels, personalities, and cultures.
- Strong customer-focus, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a developer relations role.
- Must be able to work within US time zones.
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols, networking, and telecommunication industry standards is helpful.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Hagerty Consulting, Inc., is hiring! We are a nationally recognized, comprehensive emergency management and homeland security consulting firm focused on helping clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters.Hagerty has successfully helped clients navigate some of th
Job Description:One of our Top Global Partners is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join a growing team in support of development on their business facing portal and catalog. Must be ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certified and Certified ServiceNow Administrator. 100%.
Recro is looking for a motivated, career and customer-oriented ServiceNow Developer to join our teamLocationRemoteClearanceUS CitizenSkills End-to-end HRSD, HRSM, Case Management, HRISResponsibilitiesDesign, develop and implement the Service Portal within the ServiceNow HRSD modu