MG AEC Technology Partners, a subsidiary of D3 Technologies, the leader in design technology consulting to the AEC industry, is seeking a Developer.
We invest heavily in our own continuous improvement so that we can maintain the highest-level standard for customer satisfaction. Serving as a trusted advisor to our clients, we help to streamline the design process and utilization of design data through an integrated mix of software, hardware, and professional services offerings.
MG AEC is seeking an Application Developer that is passionate about supporting the manufacturing engineering community. D3 provides its team members the room to grow and the support & leadership to succeed with great earning potential.
JOB TITLE: Applications Developer
As an Applications Developer you will be responsible for developing and implementing enterprise business solutions for clients using your skills and experience along with guidance from a dedicated technical team of industry-leading professionals. This position consists of two primary roles:
- Support the development of applications and add-ons to extend the functionality of client solutions.
Data Migration & Integration
- Support client data migration projects by developing tools to connect to existing systems & databases and apply Extract Transform Load (ETL) operations to migrate data into new systems.
- Develop system integration solutions that connect business systems using .NET, REST, WCF, Database Queries, etc. and streamline the transfer of data at specific workflow stages.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop applications based on client requirements and the system architecture developed by the team technical lead.
- Write high quality code to complete applications on schedule
- Create delivery packages for the client (installs, source code, etc.)
- Assist with client requirement capture and documentation
- Develop application and user documentation
- Collaborate with D3 developer and implementation teams
The minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job include:
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Application Development, Software Development, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 2-3 years' experience in an application development role.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Special consideration will be given to a candidate with the following:
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industries
- Experience integrating with existing Autodesk products through their programming interfaces, such as: Revit, AutoCAD, Inventor
- Experience in engineering and/or mechanical design
- Ability to program in at least one programming language, such as: C++, C#, etc.
- General knowledge of manufacturing business processes and systems
- CRM, PDM, PLM, ERP/MRP
Other Technical Skills:
- Object Oriented Design Patterns
- WCF, REST, SOAP
- Customer relation skills - including a dynamic personality and an ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience consulting with clients to analyze, recommend and implement technology solutions
- Family medical; prescription coverage; short-term disability; long-term disability; life insurance available.
- 401(k) with matching; two weeks' vacation annually plus flexible paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume to: career@TeamD3.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
The Systems Infrastructure department is looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer to help drive FactSet’s Digital Transformation by designing and creating foundational components for the API program. With a goal of creating hundreds of APIs over the next few years, Fac
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
More jobs by this company
MG AEC Technology Partners, a subsidiary of D3 Technologies, the leader in design technology consulting to the AEC industry, is seeking a Developer.We invest heavily in our own continuous improvement so that we can maintain the highest-level standard for customer satisfaction. Se