We are looking for a software engineer who truly loves to write clean and efficient code. Has the vigour to learn new technologies and implement best practices. Should be a team player and have a customer service oriented mindset. Should understand the prociples of agile software development.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software applications
- Identifying areas for modification in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Follow industry best practices for application development
- Writing reusable code
- Testing and evaluating new applications
- Writing unit tests and end to end tests
- Write technical design documents
- Review Pull Requests
- Strong knowledge in writing applications in react.js, node.js, express.js and nest.js
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Knowledge with RESTful web services HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3 of multiple design patterns.
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL and writing complex database queries
- Experience with Git based version control and understanding of the git flow
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have experience managing junior developers?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- React.js: 1 year (Required)
- node.js: 1 year (Required)
- nest.js: 1 year (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Published September 16, 2021Location Fully Remote, United StatesJob Type Full-timeCategory ITDESCRIPTIONSHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time UI Engineer on behalf of a property management software technology firm in Nashville. This is a fully remote opportunity. The UI Eng
Headquartered in Southern California, Entertainment Works (eworksinc.com) is an international market research provider with an emphasis in the entertainment industry.We are seeking an organized, upbeat, ethical, and capable person to fill the role of Remote I.T. Assistant. This p
ABOUT US:Foreground is a platform of products that connects families and individuals with world-class photographers. The Foreground family of brands helps photographers and photo consumers create memories that last a lifetime by giving them access to tremendous software, professi
GitHub is changing the way the world builds software, and we want you to help build GitHub. We’re looking for a few software engineers to join a passionate, collaborative, distributed group of engineers on our team.The Communities team is working on a series of products, a