As the Junior ServiceNow Developer you will contribute to the following areas:
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional peers in development of application coding design, and delivery of first-rate ServiceNow solutions
- Analyze and study complex system requirements to optimize application efficiency
- Design software tools, and support software reuse and domain analysis, and manage their implementation
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- 1+ years of experience designing and developing solutions with PaaS solutions such as ServiceNow in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience developing and managing data models
- Possess and experience utilizing excellent oral and written communication skills with direct communication to customers and end-users
Nice to have experience:
- 3rd Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g., JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
- Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS
- Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
AE Business Solutions is looking for (5) Software Engineer 2 for a Direct Hire position.Must be US Citizen.This position is Remote if candidate currently reside in one of these states: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WIRequired:Must be pr
If you have a passion for automation and harnessing the power of AI and ML to further process flows. Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is looking for a Jr. ServiceNow Developer, with a growth mindset, interested in a capability practice that is growing in a 100% growth rat
AE Business Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer/JAVA for a direct hire remote position.Must be US CitizenTo be considered for this position you must currently reside in one of the following states:AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or.
Headquartered in Southern California, Entertainment Works (eworksinc.com) is an international market research provider with an emphasis in the entertainment industry.We are seeking an organized, upbeat, ethical, and capable person to fill the role of Remote I.T. Assistant. This p