We’re O3: a customer experience consulting firm that helps enterprise organizations build cohesive and remarkable experiences across their entire customer journey.
What you’ll do:
- Lead engineering teams to successfully build, test, deploy, and maintain applications. You’ll be responsible for the technical success of 2 - 3 projects (possibly more depending on their size and complexity).
- Assist engineering team leadership with resourcing and coverage across projects.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality technical solutions; conducting code reviews, paired programming with developers, and contributing to the code when needed.
- Drive improvements in CI/CD, testing, and collaboration with QA.
- Create sound project plans through collaboration with Project Managers and Business Development to influence project roadmaps and to balance initiatives across project teams. Consult on frameworks, platforms, and architectural approaches.
- Mentor and guide other developers.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Content Management Systems development (Drupal and WordPress preferred)
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment, scoping and estimating complex web application and website development projects.
- Experience with database design fundamentals + SQL
- Experience integrating web applications with 3rd party APIs and services
- At least 1 year of experience leading projects or teams
Perks and benefits:
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer-paid telemedicine
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement
- Employer-paid life insurance + AD&D
- Voluntary life & disability
- Healthcare FSA + Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter transit + parking account
- 401K program with an immediate 4% match
- Generous vacation + sick time off
- Paid parental leave
- Paid family leave
- Volunteer time off
- Charitable donation match
Who we are:
- We are confident. We are partners that align to each organization’s needs, and we’re confident that leads to the best work. We’re bold and sure of ourselves, but not pushy or aggressive.
- We are energetic. Atoms and molecules vibrate together, and so do we. We’re great collaborators and have infectious curiosity.
- We are approachable. We want to work with our partners to have a shared understanding and provide insight.
- We are ready to roll. We’re always put together and have a plan. We show up to a pitch polished but ready to get in the weeds to learn our clients' needs and come up with solutions.
- We apply optimism by sharing our enthusiasm, positivity and good nature one person at a time.
- We trust in people and treat others with openness and respect.
- We commit to the communities we serve by focusing on values and culture alignment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion both inside and outside our company.
- We embrace iteration and believe in a world where opportunity for continuous improvement requires a strong sense of flexibility and willingness to grow.
- We focus on the future for ourselves and our clients, pushing boundaries and staying on the cutting edge.
At O3, we hire those who share our values, believe in our culture, and are driven to succeed. We’re here to create meaningful experiences and long-lasting relationships, and none of that is possible without a diverse team and an inclusive environment where you can do your best work.
We welcome you to come as you are regardless of race, color, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (including neurodiversity), genetic information or veteran status.
Our policies aim for the highest standards of fairness and equal opportunity, covering all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and employment, promotions, compensation, team opportunities, and training programs. We are committed to compliance with all laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and harassment.
Why We Need You:
If you're considering a career path in managing other developers, this is a great opportunity for you to gain experience! We’re looking for a Lead Software Developer to add mentorship and project oversight to our Engineering department.
We need you to evaluate architectural approaches and technical challenges, plan and resource projects, and ensure we meet our business objectives and obligations.
You’ll have a voice in what we build and how we build it. We’re constantly evolving our approach and firmly believe that great ideas can come from anywhere.
We're leveraging technology to stay connected and we're interviewing all of our candidates virtually. We're open to remote candidates, and when it's safe to return to our Philadelphia office, we're excited about our flexible work schedule and hybrid work model. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
(Open to contract, contract to hire, or full-time employment for this position)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Overview: AM LLC has an immediate opening for (1) remote React Developer to support our Veterans Administration client. Note: Due to federal government security clearance requirements, applicants must be a US citizen or Green Card holder to be considered.Responsibilities: The Rea
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
It’s Time For A Change…Your Future Evolves HereEvolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. We bring our whole selves to work and we’re driven to make a difference every day, from the work we
Headquartered in Southern California, Entertainment Works (eworksinc.com) is an international market research provider with an emphasis in the entertainment industry.We are seeking an organized, upbeat, ethical, and capable person to fill the role of Remote I.T. Assistant. This p
More jobs by this company
We’re O3: a customer experience consulting firm that helps enterprise organizations build cohesive and remarkable experiences across their entire customer journey.Requirements:What you’ll do:Research and incorporate new frameworks and technologies into our projects.Es