FloSports is seeking an exceptional and experienced Software Engineer to join our team and help take our growing sports media platform to the next level. You'll work alongside talented engineers, product, & design to create apps & services which help fans & athletes truly be there in the action!
We have a strong remote culture and are open to fully remote candidates for this role.
You’ll want to work with us if:
- Your are a self-motivated, team-minded engineer with passion and grit for both business and technological innovation
- You are excited about our tech stack: AWS & Google Cloud Platform with TypeScript, Node.js, Angular 11, Firebase/Firestore, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Your embrace & adapt with changing technology
- You have a strong technical background and a passion for creating clean, clear, and maintainable software systems
- You are a self-starter and highly motivated to deliver top-tier, yet pragmatic solutions that teammates want to build upon
- You prioritize simplicity, finesse, and empathy for the end user
- You advocate and improve on code quality, automated tests, CI/CD initiatives, and the developer experience
- You enjoy collaborating on a team with other engineers, product, designers, and marketing to create experiences that impact millions of sports fans
We would love to work with you if you:
- Can iterate rapidly while collaborating with designers, product, and other engineers
- Value using accepted best practices for creating straight-forward, secure, testable, and well-documented software
- Have multiple years of production experience with Node.js
- Love writing with TypeScript and don’t know how you ever lived without it
- Believe in the power of cloud computing and have worked extensively with AWS or GCP architecture
- Are curious about new technology from the front-end to APIs to infrastructure in order to more effectively create applications
- Have written and appreciate the importance of unit and functional tests, but are willing to prioritize creating value ahead of having perfect test coverage
- Deliver performant features through an iterative approach: building, measuring, and learning
- Are passionate about consistently delivering value to millions of users
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
More jobs by this company
FloSports is a direct-to-consumer subscription-based sports media company that streams live events across 25 different sports (e.g. Cycling, Track and Field, Wrestling, Racing, Bowling, Marching Band, and more) to millions of athletes & fans around the world.As an extraordina