Exodus is looking for a meticulous Backend Engineer to focus on our backend Core Services. As a Node.js Engineer, you believe strongly in testing and using your analytical skills to solve complex problems.
What You Will Do
- Submit pull requests for critical back-end servers coded in Node.js, which talk to Exodus Wallet clients.
- Write loads of tests to ensure code performs as expected.
- Feature development work on Core Services Applications.
- Support, Maintain, and improve our Core Services Applications
- Open dialogues with our community support engineers to understand what can be improved about the exchange experience in Exodus, and act on that understanding.
Frameworks & Languages
- REST/ GraphQL
Who You Are
- You are based west of UTC+1 (i.e. USA -> Eastern Europe)
- You have a history and track record of Node.js development that can be demonstrated via Github.
- You have 4+ years of professional work experience.
- You take initiative and don't wait for direction.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and a demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- A strong understanding of Performance Optimization
- You have an understanding of relational database concepts and have designed some relational database schemas in the past.
- You don't care if the platform is Azure or AWS and have some experience with at least one.
- You are willing to be available regardless of when server issues occur.
- Professional experience in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is a huge plus.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Brand new tech package for your work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Who We AreGlo is a digital platform for total well-being. We help our community feel their best in body and mind through on-demand and livestream yoga, meditation, Pilates, and fitness classes with world-class teachers. The Backend Engineer will play an essential role in Glo&rsqu
NEXT Music is a video streaming service that connects musicians to a live, interactive, global audience - scaling live music performance like never before. We've been around since 2019 and are live in 177 countries. As we prepare to scale to hundreds of millions of active users,.
Piper Companies is currently looking for a 100% Remote-Lead Backend Engineer for a direct placement opportunity based in Durham, NC! The Lead Backend Developer will be responsible for utilizing the client’s operations to complete software projects and supporting software ec
About ContraContra is a professional network for the independent digital workforce. Digital professionals use Contra to create stunning visual profiles, earn money commission-free, and build high-quality professional communities and referral networks. Contra was started by a grou
More jobs by this company
Exodus is looking for a mid-level UI/UX Front-End Engineer to help us create and implement pixel-perfect designs! As part of our design engineering team, you will work closely with our current engineering design team member and UI/UX designers to make sure we are providing the be
Exodus is looking for an engineer who is excited to explore and integrate bleeding edge cryptocurrencies into the Exodus wallet. Your role as a Blockchain Engineer is to make new blockchains accessible to the millions of users who use our wallet to secure and exchange their crypt