The engineer will join a high-performance scrum team, to develop new application modules and enhance existing components to automate testing and improve application efficiency.
The full stack engineers will contribute in the development of components and modules for a modern Serverless application; use agile methodologies to deliver high quality code; Analyze and contribute to the enhancement of testing coverage and overall application performance; Contribute from a development standpoint to a real world, high impact application deployed in multiple clients
Sr. full stack engineers (2) will:
2) Code must be unit tested before deploying to production;
3) Documentation must be furnished, along with scripts to deploy infrastructure as a code
MyHQ is a suite of applications to display critical business information and operational dashboards to optimize floor plant labor in hospital systems. The application is built using cloud native engineering patterns in AWS.
The app consists in two main components:
- ETL application to synchronize information from a centralized data environment to our production web application instance.
- Web application using a node JS serverless backend in AWS Lambda and a modern single page application built in React.
In addition to these main components the application uses modern CI/CD pipelines to deploy infrastructure as code and perform all necessary test to deploy the application into multiple environments.
- Minimum 7 years of experience building production grade web applications
- Proficiency writing front end applications using React
- Experience in backend services using Node JS for REST API.
- Experience writing SQL queries optimized for API consumption using traditional RDBMS databases.
- Expertise deploying serverless applications using serverless patterns: Single Page App in S3, API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Secrets Manager, RDS
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines using native AWS services like CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild or other technologies
- Demonstrate first-hand understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Non-Technical: A strong command of English language (both verbal and written), and excellent interpersonal skills. Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $24.00 - $81.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
Ability to build professional website with multiple features companies now expect to be featured. Know as many languages as possible js, html5, css, php - bootstrap and anything else. If you can design really eye catching ones that's a major plus.Can explain more if interviewed.W