Position: User Interface Developer
Department: Research and Development
Location: Calgary or Remote, Canada
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director, Software Development
Reporting to the Manager of Software Development, the User Interface Developer is responsible for creating, maintaining, and customizing web-based user interfaces, as well as providing technical support to the Research and Development department.
- The creation, maintenance and customization of web-based user interfaces to meet customer demands.
- Implementation of designs including the creation of image assets, HTML and CSS.
- Enhance existing interfaces by adding new content or features.
- Make recommendation on new technologies related to web-based UI development.
- Collaboration with members of the design and development team through all phases of the development life cycle.
- Share knowledge and promote learning to other Company staff.
- Actively pursue professional development and acquire new skills.
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in UI design and prototyping of websites and web applications.
- Experience with UI/UX design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of software design best practices.
- Knowledge of localization and internationalization techniques.
- Proficient using source code management systems.
- Worked on a professional project to completion.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with XML, JSON and other data transmission mechanisms.
- Experience with Angular JS, View JS, React, or other JS frameworks.
- 5+ years of Web UI development experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in using Servlet3 with the addition of one or more JAVA frameworks, such as Struts, Spring MVC, JSF2, etc.
- Proficient with Linux environments.
- Knowledge of software life cycle management, regression and automated testing.
- Experience with NPM and Node.js
GuestTek Interactive Entertainment Ltd
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
Ability to build professional website with multiple features companies now expect to be featured. Know as many languages as possible js, html5, css, php - bootstrap and anything else. If you can design really eye catching ones that's a major plus.Can explain more if interviewed.W