- Working at the direction of the Lead Developer and Operations Manager to address bugs and defects in the EVSS Code
- Troubleshoot potential software issues impacting application functionality and performance
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Provide detailed status of progress of assigned task
- Identify and escalate impediments and risks in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years in IT Project work
9th Way Insignia is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Insignia, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website.
9th Way Insignia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
Ability to build professional website with multiple features companies now expect to be featured. Know as many languages as possible js, html5, css, php - bootstrap and anything else. If you can design really eye catching ones that's a major plus.Can explain more if interviewed.W