Senior Software Salesforce Engineer
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Software Salesforce Engineer to join our Engineering team.
This role works closely between our Engineering and Customer Success teams to provide support for our Salesforce-integrated product. Our ideal candidate is excited to develop our Salesforce integration and provide the best customer experience. You will be able to customize the product, investigate customer issues, and serve as the Salesforce expert for both clients as well as internal team members.
You will work cross-functionally with up to five other scrum teams to solve problems and improve our products and services.
As Sertifi continues to grow and evolve we need you to be flexible in your role and from time to time you may be asked to participate in an on-call out of hours Support rotation.
This position will report to our Director of Engineering.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Optimize Sertifi App for Salesforce Lightning Experience with a focus on performance, scale and user experience improvements as we convert the platform away from Salesforce Classic
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand business requirements and translate them into high value software solutions
- Utilize JIRA for internal case tracking, updating the cases to ensure proper documentation
- Take ownership of, design, build and scale business critical services
- Serve as a mentor to other Software and Support Engineers
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a four-year accredited College/University is preferred
- At least 5 years of total experience (SaaS industry preferred) or 8+ years of experience in lieu of education including:
- At least 4 years of Salesforce experience required
- At least 2 years of C# experience required
- Configuration, customization, programming with APEX, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports, and Dashboards
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or equivalent
- Advises on how to leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce solutions, as well as when to customize and enhance
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, data structures and algorithms
- Strong web application design and architectural skills
- Understanding of data layer concerns and working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with relational database structures and database integration tools (APIs, web services)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills, with a close attention to detail and ability to clearly relay information to clients and internal team members
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects, as well as part of a scrum team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about technology, innovation, and constant improvement
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Be organized, timely, responsive, and proactive
Nice To Have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Platform Developer II Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
More jobs by this company
Sertifi is a leading technology company dedicated to helping businesses finalize business faster. It offers industry defining Agreement and Authorization Platforms built for businesses who need more efficient and secure way to manage workflows. Sertifi simplifies how businesses s