- Embrace the opportunity to work across different products and levels of the stack.
- Have genuine ownership of products that further our mission and impact real teachers.
- Are enthusiastic about our work and have a proactive mindset that values learning.
- Are flexible and open to change (e.g. technology, user feedback, business priorities).
- Support each other as people within our team and across our entire organization.
- Appreciate the time and effort required for both our professional and personal endeavors – it’s not only work that matters.
- Contribute code across the stack with an eye toward continuous improvements in testability, maintainability, and performance.
- Design and implement new UX/UI, API, or infrastructure features and enhancements with a forward-thinking approach.
- Help teammates to progress through insightful code reviews, regular communication, and thoughtful feedback.
- Collaborate with other teams to define requirements that serve our mission.
Golang, Ruby (JSON API backend)
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redshift (NoSQL and SQL databases)
- AWS (e.g. ECS, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloudwatch)
- Github, CircleCI, Quay, Docker (CI/CD)
- Compensation in the range of $135 to 200k, based on location and experience.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Safe Harbor 401k matching.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Goalbook Family and Medical Leave.
- Goalbook Universal Basic Income.
- Mental health services benefit.
- A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp