With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for driving development of our Direct to Consumer business. You will serve as an integral part of our growing E-Commerce platform building the next generation of our customer facing websites. Responsible for driving development of our Direct to Consumer business.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of technical solutions in accordance with requirements provided by the business and/or other areas within the IT organization.
- Take ownership as a full stack Senior developer on SFCC.
- Be able to support the full code review and release management for SFCC.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Write clear, reliable, maintainable code with an understanding of standards and best practices.
- Write and review technical specifications.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
- Proficient with Business Manager, SFRA, ISML Templates, JS Controllers, Page Designer, JQuery, Java Script, Integrations with third party payment gateways, reviews, subscriptions, Git Hub, Jenkins and Bit Bucket.
- Provide guidance and learnings for internal teammates and help manage tasks undertaken by external contractors.
- Works with little to no guidance and has a high level of autonomy.
- Handles complex issues and problems.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Coaches and mentors peers.
- Performs root cause analysis for any technical application issues.
- Contributes to planning and preparing documentation of the development and functioning of operational systems including technical reports and instructional manuals.
- May be required to provide on-call support during off-hours as needed.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of IT experience; OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Math, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 1 year of IT experience; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of IT experience.
- Over 3 years of experience working with SFCC.
- Experience developing platform products.
- Competency with REST/SOAP API functions .
- Knowledge of latest integration technologies available between applications and platforms.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and ITSM processes such as incident, problem, change management, and project development content.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience in Mulesoft.
- Experience in: APEX, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Studio IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Salesforce Developer Console, force.com, Salesforce Flow Builder/Process Builder, force.com, Salesforce Data Loader.
- B2C Commerce Developer Certification.
- Experience with Salesforce OMS
- Experience working in a modern cloud stack building and consuming APIs.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and lead others.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis techniques.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- Hiring Salary Range: $100,214 - $150,405
- Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 85103
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Job Segment: Law, Equity, Business Manager, Compliance, Change Management, Legal, Finance, Management
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Job DescriptionFull Stack Developer100% Remote12 + MonthsJob Requirements:The Full Stack Software Developer develops strategic solutions for new services and functionality.This role designs software and participates in programming, testing and documentation through the entire Sof
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
More jobs by this company
Why Gallo?With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.As a Senior Platform Analyst you will work with our partners and customers on activities such as requirements el