We are seeking a Software Development Contractor to work part time for our organization. This contract role develops and maintains our software systems and integrations on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate for this position possesses software development background and ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that encourage company growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and oversee software related projects
- System integrations
- Automate workflows and improve efficiency within organization operations
- Data metrics and reporting
- Implement new systems to improve tracking and efficiency
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with MySQL Database
- In-depth knowledge of Caspio Database with experience using and building Caspio Online Database applications.
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions for parsing data
- System integrations using Zapier and Node JS
- Tableau experience with the analytics and reporting
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with advanced Google Sheets and MS Excel formulas
- Experience with GSuite products
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Clear communication skills (to client, team, and management)
About Sanders Team Realty
Sanders Team Realty (www.SandersTeamRealty.com) provides boutique-style personalized service to manage every detail of the real estate transaction - from specialized market knowledge and pricing, to marketing, negotiating, and closing your home sale.
Instilled by our founders, Greg and Michelle Sanders, we believe our success is created from serving the needs of our clients and building long term relationships in our community. Our team-based approach enables us to provide the highest level of service to our clients, earning us a perfect 5 STAR RATING on Zillow and Trulia. As the #3 ranked team in America, our commitment to excellence helps our team serve thousands of happy homeowners per year.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- Zapier and Node JS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caspio Database: 1 year (Preferred)
- MySQL: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Software Development Contractor (Remote, Contract Role)We’re hiring for a skilled of the Software Developer to assist the #1 Real Estate Team in Las Vegas. This contract role creates and maintains our software system and integrations on a continual basis. The ideal candidat
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp