Job Title: ServiceNow Admin/Technical Support
Location: 100 % Remote
Duration: 10 Months
The primary responsibility of the ServiceNow Administrator is for the day-to-day administration, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform supporting key ITIL processes like Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Employee Self Service and other service modules.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to process and workflows in ITSM, PPM, and ITOM modules
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, and testing
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability information to all levels of management and the business.
- Work with business & IT users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as determine where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services
- Develop systems integrations and process automation - fully utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities, including Orchestration
- Coordinate integration with on and off-site systems utilizing resources from other technical teams.
- Activate plugins, work with UI & data policies, business rules, access control levels, alerts & notifications, import & update sets
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards & homepages. Utilize Performance Analytics to collect historical data.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades across multiple instances
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation - to management, staff, and other employees so that issues are well understood as they are resolved
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related field
- Exposure to ITIL v3, specifically in the area of incident, problem & change, ITIL v.3 Foundations certification preferred
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and/or ServiceNow Application Development certification
- 12 months' experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Developer, configuring core Service Now ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM applications
- Experience with migrating code from lower environments up to production
Bachelor's degree Required - in Computer Science, Information Services or related field
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- VMWare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
Design, develop and test solutions as per the business requirements on ServiceNow Platform. Work with product or business owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in large/complex development projects. General sup
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide