What We Need
An experienced Software Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and applications
- Own software subsystems through full development and support lifecycle
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Partner with manager and participate in software design meetings
- Identify opportunities to improve software reuse and scalability
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Perform code reviews
- Bring creative and innovative software solutions to the team, and identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Partner with team to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
- Improve quality and operational processes
- Triage challenging bugs
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Professional experience developing distributed database-driven web-based applications with Java and the Spring framework
- Strong knowledge in computer architecture, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented software techniques
- Technical leadership with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply them in day-to-day work
- Use data to make technical recommendations and decisions
- Key contributor to technical team discussions and engineering debates
- Ability to accurately estimate scope on larger software projects
- Looks beyond current execution of tasks
- Proficient at debugging other engineers code
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
DescriptionThe Platform Experience group in the Rackspace Solutions and Strategy (RSS) organization is looking for talented engineers to help build our next generation private cloud platform.As a developer in our team, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge application
DEVELOPER ADVOCATE (TOOLS AND CLOUD SERVICES)SummaryThe Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team, reporting to the Manager of Developer Advocacy in the Technology department. As a Developer Advocate, you will be part of a multifunctional team supp
Ability to build professional website with multiple features companies now expect to be featured. Know as many languages as possible js, html5, css, php - bootstrap and anything else. If you can design really eye catching ones that's a major plus.Can explain more if interviewed.W
More jobs by this company
The PositionBackend API EngineerWhat We NeedAn experienced Backend API Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that
The PositionSenior Software EngineerWhat We NeedAn experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the featu
The PositionPrincipal Software Engineer - ClinicalWhat We NeedKareo is looking for an experienced Principal Software Engineer to partner with product development and cross-functional teams to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your techni