We Want to Hear from You if You Love:
This is intended as a guide of what you can expect from our company. We’d still love to hear from you even if you don’t meet all of the job requirements; we appreciate people who like a challenge! Our team is made up of dynamic individuals who are eager to learn and share ideas, just like you. Please apply even if you don’t check off all the boxes.
- A good collaborator and an excellent team player.
- Well-versed in software design and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experienced with our current tools (or at least some of them)
- Capable of making important decisions
- Both detail-oriented and practical
- Experienced in Agile/Lean environments
- An advanced level English speaker
- Performing code audits and Rails upgrades
- Writing simple, clear code that is easy to maintain
- Communicating with and demo-ing work to clients
- Refactoring code to optimize for performance
- Pair programing with colleagues
- Coaching Junior Developers
- Conducting code reviews on pull requests
- Participating in a variety of non-technical internal projects. We’re a small organization and we all engage in a variety of supporting activities outside of our primary skill sets.
- Contribute to open source projects and occasionally write blog posts about your work.
This is a remote, full-time position. We require a minimum 4-hour overlap with Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
We are seeking a bright and energetic Ruby On Rails Developer to join our team. This position plays a critical role in building and maintaining the systems that support, and create a top-notch shopping experience. The ideal candidate has excellent problem solving skills, and is c
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i