The U.S. cannabis market is exploding! This is your chance to get in on the ground floor!
It’s estimated to hit $130 billion on an annual basis by 2024. It’s already more than half of the U.S. alcohol market, and it’s not even federally legal—yet! Join us in what we believe will be a multi-billion dollar company!
Built as a strain database more than a decade ago, Leafly has played a critical role in destigmatizing cannabis and helping consumers understand the power the plant can play in their own lives. We’ve parlayed our strains expertise into the largest legal cannabis marketplace in the United States. 100 million people visit our site each year to buy cannabis from their local dispensary, to be picked up or delivered to their home. When you read the millions of user-generated reviews for strains and dispensaries on Leafly, you quickly understand why we are the most differentiated marketplace in the cannabis industry.
Our independent newsroom is the trusted source for cannabis education, news, and trends. From Cannabis 101 to our flagship Jobs Report to our Social Impact hub, Leafly shines a light on the plant and the industry. We’ve leveraged our position as the trusted authority on all things cannabis in order to influence prohibition-ending legislation efforts across the country, and to partner with other mission-driven organizations that are building a more just and equitable future for our industry.
What We Look For In Our Engineers
- You prioritize users. You’re results oriented, pragmatic, and good at negotiating tradeoffs between technical objectives and product objectives.
- Iterative and data-driven. You know how to break down the work in order to frequently deliver incremental value. You’re experienced with testing into better solutions than we originally envisioned.
- Technical excellence and a growth mindset. You’re passionate about honing your craft and writing high quality code that inspires your teammates.
- Depth and breadth. Where you're an expert, you’ll hit the ground running and lead by example. Where you’re not, you’re ready to learn quickly.
- Self-starter and collaborative. You’re comfortable working independently as well as pairing or swarming with your teammates. You ask for help when you need it, and you help others when they need it.
- You will make us better. You bring expertise, skills, or perspective we could use more of. You’ll help us make better decisions, and build better products.
- Become a SME on Leafly’s current APIs, integration partner stack and architecture
- Research and provide technical and strategic insight on industry best practices for usability, performance, scalability, design and maintainability
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to design new APIs and establish code, design and writing standards
- Analyze 3rd party Partner APIs and translate technical requirements to task specifications
- Serve as lead engineer for assigned integration projects, writing and shipping code daily to maintain new and existing integrations
- Conduct peer reviews to ensure code developed meets our coding standards
- Serve as a technical support resource with Leafly Support and 3rd party integration partners in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving integration issues
- Demonstrated ability to embrace, learn and apply new technologies and tools
- 5+ years experience shipping and supporting high-scale, high-performance web applications in a cloud environment
- Experience with the latest web technologies, tools and practices; experience with more than one server-side technology
- Expertise in HTTP, web application architecture, scalability, performance optimization, reliability, deployment, monitoring, security
- Experience with Agile squads and processes
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Come help us build one of the most exciting new products for the media and entertainment industry! Qwire is revolutionizing how studios, editors, composers, artists, publishers, labels and performance rights organizations collaborate. Managing the entire audio lifecycle of movies
**FIRST MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS PAID WORK EXP. NO C2C PLEASE!**THIS IS HOT HOT HOT!!! THIS IS A MUST-SEE IF YOU WANT 3 THINGS...NEW SaaS Data PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTWANT TO BE PART OF INNOVATION IN HEALTHCARE SaaS APPLICATIONSLIKE START-UP ENVIRONMENTS (with security - company has
“Make it Work, Make it Better” is one of our core values at InspectionXpert, and as a member of the Development Team you will be required to demonstrate thorough attention to detail and pride in the code that you produce. We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer
More jobs by this company
Leafly Is the Leading Legal Cannabis Marketplace In the U.S.The U.S. cannabis market is exploding! This is your chance to get in on the ground floor!It’s estimated to hit $130 billion on an annual basis by 2024. It’s already more than half of the U.S. alcohol market,