We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our businesses forward. Check us out here.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator. This is an entry-level position for an integrated publisher. It requires analytical and logical thinking, enthusiasm, organization, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
You are responsible for the day to day trafficking, optimizing, and reporting of all campaigns and daily email template creation. This will include daily interaction with our internal teams such as Client Services and Sales, as well as, external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all campaigns.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Ad Operations Coordinator grows with us.
A typical day as an Ad Operations Coordinator might include:
- Daily editorial and branded email template oversight across Livestrong and Well+Good in our ESP
- Daily management of Brand Partnerships contracted content fulfillment
- Day-to-day error free trafficking of direct campaigns and programmatic guaranteed deals in GAM
- Campaign Survey setup and implementation
- Social Display Ad creation
- Completion of discrepancy reports within 3 days of campaign launch and resolution of any billing discrepancies
- QA, troubleshooting, and problem solving of technical ad related issues and discrepancies
- Seamless monitoring and optimizing of multiple campaigns to fulfill client KPIs
- Weekly reporting and trafficking Q/A of all campaigns
- Screen captures of all campaign ad units
- Utilization of various data platforms
- Support team in creation and revisions to process documentation
- Onboarding training support for new Digital Traffic Coordinators
- Ensuring clients and internal teams are receiving exceptional customer service
- and support
- Ad Ops attendance in internal and external campaign kickoff meetings to advise on tracking requirements and questions.
- Contributing to building relationships with clients via seamless ad execution
What you have:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient in all MS Office products, especially Excel
- Knowledge of VAST and VPAID video tags
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities which includes utilization of debugging and HTML proxy tools including Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. Personal accountability goes a long way. We believe we are the change.
Leaf Group is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that reflects our customers and the world we live in. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply for our roles. Leaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Agency Disclosure:If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Remote-United Stateshttps://www.friendbuy.com/https://www.linkedin.com/company/friendbuy/about/Employees must currently live within the United StatesFriendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the co
Founded in 2016, Better is a digital-first homeownership company whose services included mortgage, real estate, title, and homeowners insurance. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Here are some inter
Minimum Requirements:Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.YearsRequired/PreferredExperience3RequiredExperience with SuiteCommerce Advanced (pre- and post
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand. When you choose to join O