- Lead and supervise team efforts in covering the full Agile Software Development Lifecycle, including the management of offshore developers, engaged through a contractor arrangement
- Develop applications with an eye towards maintainability, flexibility, and excellent user experience
- Mentor, coach, and pair program with other engineers to develop their technical skills. Supporting others to Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Set standards for code reviews to ensure quality, test coverage, and secure coding practices
- Collaborate with Product owners to help define future technology architecture of the GNC Marketing and Booking Engine platforms
- Participate in security governance for PCI and PII
- Lead regular application performance monitoring meetings, to proactively diagnose potential issues and remedy or mitigate them before they impact customers in production
- Work directly with business and technology leadership to manage end user expectations
- Create user stories, technical specifications, system documentation and other project deliverables
- Aid in planning product development and timelines
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Build trust and cooperation between technology and clients, whether internal teams or external customers
- Express.js / Hapi.js
- Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Team leadership with strong analytical, problem-solving, and excellent communication skills
- 8+ years of technical expertise including recent experience architecting, designing, and developing containerized Node.js applications.
- 3+ years of experience with NoSQL databases, with MongoDB experience a plus
- 3+ years of experience with React.js
- Deep understanding of microservice and container-based design patterns and architectures
- Experience using technologies such as RabbitMQ, Redis, and ElasticSearch
- Experience in modern Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban and/or Extreme)
- Experience with Software Design Patterns and SOLID design principles
- Deep knowledge of modern software architectures and ability to compare and assess their relative suitability for a project
- Experience tuning and optimizing web services that are consumed by diverse technologies
- Experience in a collaborative, team-driven software engineering environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we’re fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Golf fuses the team behind products and services like GolfNow, TeeOff and GolfPass, which better connects golfers and golf facilities around the world through innovative solutions like cloud-based golf course management and SmartPlay contactless technology and services that create optimum golfing experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what’s Next.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Millions of people around the world depend on Surfline Wavetrak’s products to enrich their experiences in and around the ocean. For 35 years, our company has connected people with the ocean. Starting with surfers and expanding to offshore cruisers, anglers and a myriad of o
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i
More jobs by this company
65791BRDigital MediaDirect-to-ConsumerResponsibilitiesAt Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you’ll find more than a job. Here you’ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, ne