Please note: This position can be remote/telecommute
As a Software Engineer (Full Stack), you will work with web-based software development technologies, ranging all tiers of the application from Database to Front-End. You will join our Agile Development team in Hopkinton, MA to work on PrismHR’s flagship software products in SaaS, mobile, and on-premise environments.
- Experience with RESTful web services and/or microservices (especially Node.js, Express)
- Working with agile development methodologies, continuous integration, test-driven development and Git version control.
- Experience with Docker under Linux or OSX
- Experience with NoSQL or multi-value (PICK) databases
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors/Advanced degree (or experience equivalent) with 3 + years of software Industry experience in product design, architecture, or support experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies, dive into challenges and take direction
Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as a individual contributor
HCM domain knowledge is a plus
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform application code development , maintenance and troubleshoot issues with minimal supervision
- Perform unit test on assigned work
- Prepare application technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews
- Adhere to technical standards
PrismHR is a fast-paced SaaS company which provides customers with a cloud-based payroll process software application. PrismHR also provides professional services including system implementation consulting, custom configurations, and training. Lastly, via the Company’s Marketplace platform customers and end users access other human resources and employee benefits applications from PrismHR’s Marketplace Partners.
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i
More jobs by this company
Please note: This position can be remote/telecommute. We are currently accepting applications from those located in US Eastern or Central time zones, though preference to qualified candidates within commuting distance of our Hopkinton (MA), Sarasota (FL) or Rolling Meadows (IL) f