Come join our expanding Digital Media department! The Digital Media Developer works closely with the Digital Media and Editorial teams to develop and deliver G-W?s digital content. This individual will demonstrate strong technical and design skills, along with a solid understanding of instructional design as they work collaboratively with internal and external teams to develop digital assets and course content. The ideal candidate will have exceptional project management skills and attention to detail to oversee projects, ensure deadlines are met, and perform quality control of G-W products.
What you?ll do:
- Independently manage projects to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Quality control testing and final evaluation of G-W digital products and platforms.
- Remain current with web and accessibility standards and make sure G-W products adhere to these standards.
- Contribute to the maintenance, development, and continuous improvement of G-W?s platforms, products, and digital solutions.
- Implement, modify, and maintain G-W?s online learning systems and online environments.
- Create and maintain up-to-date department processes and procedures documentation.
- Work collaboratively with the Editorial teams to develop and deliver effective digital content based on scope of project.
- Attend and participate in video meetings with internal employees and vendors.
- Support the Digital Implementation team as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of three years of digital media experience required.
- Advanced degree in design, instructional design, or programing preferred.
- Experience with educational content delivery, publishing, graphic design, or production preferred.
- Expert knowledge of graphic arts and multimedia programming software.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve by developing, testing, and implementing fixes and updates to products and platforms.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications, Adobe Creative Suite, and willing to learn new applications and platforms.
- Familiarity with various operating systems, mobile devices, and software.
- Understanding of PC operating systems and software on web-based applications.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
About UsCommunity Brands - leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools
Job DetailsDescriptionCivicPlus is a high-growth technology company committed to creating more positive civic experiences. Inc. Magazine has selected CivicPlus as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011. Headquartered in Manhattan,
Create customer value.We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing inspirational catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailer
About the Company:Celebrating the 36th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundati
Recro is seeking motivated, developers passionate about ServiceNow solutions to support existing and prospective clients.LocationRemoteRequiredUS CitizenshipOverviewBe well versed with the application deployment and configuration baselines, and understanding of how the applicatio
More jobs by this company
Come join our expanding Implementation team! The LMS Administrator is the primary system administrator for our learning management system (LMS) and integrated tools. This individual oversees the installation of all system updates, upgrades, integrated tools, and other software in