We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
As a Marketing Web Developer, you will play an integral role in our growth marketing team by transforming different visuals, designs, and wireframes into functioning web pages and supporting our growth and optimization experimentation.
What you’ll do as a Marketing-focused Web Developer
- Building landing pages that are responsive, accessible and perform well on all devices using modern languages and frameworks.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with the designers and developers to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Supporting the implementation of our growth experiments, including A/B Testing.
- Collaborating with our SEO specialists to ensure that best practices are applied across different pages to maximise our search engine visibility.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML and CSS.
- Extensive experience building websites and landing pages that work elegantly across commonly used browsers utilizing modern frameworks such as React.JS and Vue.Js.
- Understanding of Single Page Application principles, especially React (experience with Gatsby is a plus).
- Deep understanding of Git (or similar version control) and code review processes.
- Curiosity and passion for constantly learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we always use the best tools and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-starter, proactive in resolving issues and removing roadblocks
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Affinity for marketing and growth
- Experience with Google’s Marketing Platforms: GA, Tag Manager etc.…
- Experience with A/B Testing and conversion rate optimization
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i