Your day to day would consist of improving existing functionality and building new functionality & integrations. We keep meetings to a minimum, so most of your day would be spent coding.
- Develop new product features on the company platform.
- Correct platform issues and bugs.
- Work and collaborate with product team members.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Navigate a large existing codebase and learn new technologies and techniques along the way.
- Ensure the technical feasibility and implementation of UI/UX designs.
- Analyze code, contribute to requirements, system risks and software reliability.
- Product quality and drive to low defect count.
Skills & Qualifications
- One or more years of experience with Node.js
- One or more years of experience of React Components
- Ability to work with older technologies and assist with code migration
- Strong understanding of:
- HTML5 and CSS.
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- asynchronous, event driven architecture, request handling and RESTful interfaces.
- Good understanding of:
- API development.
- responsive UI design.
- Github and code repository controls.
- Node.js with Koa
- You sweat the small stuff, but know how and when to ship it.
- You are passionate about listening to users and building elegant web products.
- You have worked on product teams and directly involved in releasing production, enterprise level code
- Ability to develop maintainable, scalable, quality, reusable, readable code
- Good understanding of:
- Agile process, including Kanban and Scrum.
- TypeScript (future migration)
- AWS Lambda
About Thought Industries
Thought Industries is a startup in the Online Learning space. We enable training and software companies to launch and monetize external learning programs — think Shopify meets Udemy/Coursera.
This is a full-time position that is based at our remote U.S. based office. No Recruiters, please.
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Thought Industries is one of the world’s fastest-growing online learning companies in the U.S. We are helping consumer brands and for-profit learning organizations change how they build, deploy and grow online learning businesses. Today, hundreds of customers and brands are using the Thought Industries’ Learning Business Platform to transform the way they reach, teach, and engage audiences.
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, employee assistance program
- Wellness and meditation
- Employee rewards program
- And more!
We are a growing, well-funded technology company, with a talented team and a clear vision. This is a unique opportunity to take a lead role at an exciting SaaS software company with a robust cloud-based platform. We hire talented people who are self-motivated and team orientated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i