This position is Full-time and can be 100% Remote anywhere in the U.S.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years as a Graphic Designer coupled with 3+ years in Software Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential in Graphic Design, Computer Studies or associated subject.
- 3 years’ experience with HTML5/CSS and using (vanilla) JS to manipulate the DOM
- 1+ years’ experience using NodeJS
- Experience with Git and Webpack (or other build tools)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: able to work with layered web comps for exporting, cropping, resizing or performing adjustments on images both vector and raster.
- Proficiency with prototyping tools like Adobe XD or Sketch
- Experience of agile working in a fluid, customer-focused environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them (browser stack)
- Competent understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that all code employs current best practices,
- Ability to transform designs to pixel-perfect web pages
- Strong graphic design aesthetic to help contribute to the overall project director
- Advertising or Marketing agency experience is a significant bonus but not essential.
- Experience of leading a highly collaborative team, assigning tasks and be able to pivot and adapt schedules and workstreams to meet each client’s specific needs.
- Ability to oversee the management of multiple tasks or projects simultaneously within flexible timescales and tracking progress through to completion.
- Ability to work independently and communicate changes and recommendations
- Strong and effective communicator (written, spoken and visual)
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office etc.)
- Proven track history of driving your own professional and personal development
- Creating website designs specific to the needs of client
- Producing sample sites
- Supporting Account Management teams and meeting with clients if necessary, to discuss requirements and project progress
- Executing on feedback in relation to draft sites
- Keeping up to date with current technology and software developments
- Designing products that are aesthetically pleasing, highly functional, on time, and on budget
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working cohesively across the multi-discipline Creative team
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally within Channel Bakers and Absurd Media Group with other key stakeholders including People & Culture, Engineering, and Advertising.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Office Location: Anaheim Hills or Remote in US
- Classification: Non-exempt
- Reports To: Creative Director
- Travel: Occasional travel may be required approximately 5% of the time.
- Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with flexible working potential
- Highly competitive Medical, Dental, Vision benefits.
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted Pet Insurance and other insurances at group rates available
- Fully vested 401K with up to 4% employer match
- Flexible Working
- Paid Time Off (vacation, public holidays, birthday, sick, bereavement etc.)
- Paid volunteer time
- Regular team social events
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages at our HQ
- Financial Advisor Access
- Employee Assistance Program
Working at Channel Bakers is a job like no other.
*We are an e-Verify employer*
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i
More jobs by this company
The Associate Creative Director at Channel Bakers known for being an insanely creative thinker.You consult throughout the creative initiative from start to finish, partnering with and guiding a team of talented and passionate multi-discipline Creatives in the conception, design,.