US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Remote Direct Hire Role (EST Time Zone Preferred)
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and talented developer who is highly technical, creative, and extremely user-focused. We specialize in development of web and mobile travel applications, information driven solutions, and ways to align technology solutions with business objectives.
As a Front-End Developer you will design and develop informative, interactive, well-designed Web Sites and Components to support external clients' business strategies (e.g. travel management applications).
- Passion for building responsive, elegant, and engaging experiences with future-friendly web technologies.
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues and communicate them back.
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for development with a client experience focus.
- Understanding the importance of interactive design and usability for web-based applications.
- Team player working closely with designers to take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfaces.
- Familiarity with website optimization techniques.
- Clear communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to work effectively with other teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong vanilla JS skills and experience with ES6 and jQuery.
- Proven expertise in developing single page applications (SPA) using techniques including routing, client-side templating, and consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs.
- Experience with responsive layout and design; preferably with Bootstrap framework.
- Deep understanding of html semantics, CSS (sass, less), box-model / Flexbox.
- Understands QA activities in relation to systems development lifecycle.
- Experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning.
- Understanding of back-end programming concepts - familiarity with .Net and MVC a plus.
Preferred Education Background
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field or n equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience
5+ years of professional experience.
Our Tech Stack
- .Net Core, .NET Framework, Windows, IIS
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Vue.js, Knockout
- SQL Server
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i