Experience: 4+ years
Klevu, with its roots in Finland, is an AI powered, market leading retail discovery suite for online retailers. Klevu is a Global and Diverse company. With solid growth over 7 years and billions of API calls under its belt, Klevu is now poised for solid growth and looking to strengthen its team globally.
In our journey towards redefining product discovery in online retail, we are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to join our US team. As a technical solution architect you would have the following skills, experience and responsibilities:
E-commerce Platform Experience:
Must have experience of working with AT LEAST two of the following platforms:
Magento 2, BigCommerce, Shopify, SFCC
- Must know how product catalogs are organised / managed.
- Must have experience of admin panels / dashboards of different ecommerce platforms.
- Must have technical insights of how pages / themes are rendered and how 3rd party extensions are built / integrated.
- Must know how RESTFul APIs work.
- Should have an experience with read/write/un-minify JS and external files and understand how front-end relates to back-end.
- Must possess debugging skills especially using browser consoles.
- Must have an experience of direct communication with merchants to gather requirements and document them. You would be required to understand the use cases and architect a suitable solution
- Must be fluent in English and be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Should be able to work remotely and manage your time effectively.
What we offer:
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-moving eCommerce SaaS company.
- Competitive salary, flexible hours and an extremely fun and collaborative environment.
Klevu is an intelligent site search solution designed to help online merchants to increase onsite sales and improve the customer’s online shopping experience. Klevu powers the search and navigation experience of many online stores, retailers and sites by leveraging advanced semantic search, natural language processing, merchandising and multilingual capabilities, ensuring visitors to your site find exactly what they are looking for regardless of the device or query complexity. Klevu supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, London, Atlanta and India.
Klevu is an equal opportunities employer and celebrates diversity of everything. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
About ForwardForward is a consulting firm that works with independent consultants to help startups quickly scale the maturity and headcount of their engineering organizations.We work exclusively with independent consultants because it allows us to match humans to work and work to
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i
More jobs by this company
Experience: 4+ yearsKlevu, with its roots in Finland, is an AI powered, market leading retail discovery suite for online retailers. Klevu is a Global and Diverse company. With solid growth over 7 years and billions of API calls under its belt, Klevu is now poised for solid growth