About the Product Engineering Team
We are the team of Engineers that build all the products that H1 offers. We are constantly striving to deliver world class experience to our users and help them to realize the full potential of the H1 global database. Our customers have questions and we help them by providing an easy and intuitive way to get what they are looking for. We are a team of highly motivated and curious people who strive for continuous improvement of the experience we offer to our customers.
As a senior full stack engineer, you are going to be focused on helping us deliver the features that help our customers get the info they are seeking on a daily basis. You will partner with the product manager, engineering manager, and other cross-functional groups to solve complex problems to deliver a best in class experience on time. You will both mentor and guide the existing team plus be a critical leader in shaping the adoption of a new architecture and the team to support it.
What You’ll Do at H1
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from design, product, data, and engineering in order to deliver against roadmap objectives.
- Design, implement and deliver the solutions as product features
- Design with performance and security in mind, and always consider non-functional requirements such as rapid delivery, maintainability and scalability.
- Collaborate with other engineers.
- Work with experienced designers to ensure a first class user experience that is performance optimized.
- Achieve on-time delivery without compromising qualityOwn your contributions from planning through, coding, testing and releasing your work
What Kind of Team Member are You?
- 3+ years of experience with full cycle application developmentGood understanding of design principles, OOPs and Design Patterns
- A good understanding of system performance and security hardening
- Ability to analyze current infrastructure and provide paths forward for improvement.
- Experience with evaluating, piloting and recommending tools, technologies and processes to ensure development of scalable, extensible, secure and high-quality software solutions is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Multitasking ability with good organizing skills
- Embraces Agile methodologies and consistent communication
- Someone who values documenting their work to allow them the opportunity to fight the next great fight, while others can pick up on their prior work
- Someone who values test automation and contributes to code coverage and key automated tests
- Experience with frontend technologies and modern JS frameworks (preferably React)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Developer Operations (Kubernetes, AWS)React.js, Node.js, Typescript, SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearchStrong product intuition and business analysis abilities
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- A full suite of health insurance options, in addition to Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere, with optional commuter benefits
- Investment in your success by providing you with the skills, knowledge, and mentorship to make you successful
- An opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 Insights is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Java/React.js Full Stack DeveloperATTENTION:This position requires US Citizenship or Green CardClient is not in a position to transfer or sponsor any visasThird-Party Subcontractors will not be consideredClient: GovernmentLocation: 100% remoteDuration: 1 year plusJob Description:
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.The De
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i