Have you ever been to a zoo, museum, or amusement park and gotten a ticket scanned before entering through a turnstile? If so, you have probably used a Gateway Ticketing System product. Our system is installed in the busiest theme parks, zoos, and museums around the world, as well as at the largest ferry system in the US. A world-leading, established company with a start-up mentality, we support flexible hours, working from home, barbecuing lunches, and the occasional Wii Bowling tournament.
- Work in a cross functional team to successfully design and develop new software as well as enhance existing software. Solve fun and challenging customer needs and drive our products forward, adopting new technologies and design patterns
- Performing and participating in code and design reviews
- Develop and maintain both unit and automation level testing to continuously improve the quality of our products
- Maintain existing applications through correction of defects and refactoring
- Assist in the professional development of fellow developers by providing guidance on development practices and knowledge of Gateway software applications
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree, or equivalent real-world experience
- A passion for software development, always looking to improve and learn new skills and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to provide solutions for complex problems and challenges.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, organize and establish priorities
- Experience in object-oriented design and modeling.
- Experience in database programming, and scripting.
- Experience developing and executing automated unit tests.
- Experience with continuous integration, source control, and build tools.
- Ability to work with customers and internal business analysts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Diversity and EEO statement:
As an organization, we strive to maintain an environment and culture where all voices and perspectives are valued, where all team members are seen and heard, where opportunities are available to all who seek them, and where all employees feel they are able to bring their authentic selves to work each day. Diversity, equity and inclusion are an organizational priority, and we are committed to further building and strengthening these programs each year.
Gateway Ticketing Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, family or marital status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
No agencies, please.
We are not sponsoring visas at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Founded in 2001, Adage® is a web design and development firm that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client's purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to build complex
KeenLogic is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing life cycle development and testing of various aspects of the ServiceNow platform. This includes requirements, design, development, testing, and i
More jobs by this company
DescriptionWant to jump start your coding career? Looking to advance by joining and learning from a team of seasoned, high-performing software engineers? Do you want to support one of the most exciting and fun-filled industries in the world?At Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc. you.