Employees must currently live within the United States
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn of retail. By using technology to modernize this natural consumer behavior, Friendbuy has given marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth. Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing.
Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
Friendbuy was named by Segment.com as the fastest-growing referral platform in the industry. We’re in the lead position to power referral & loyalty for all of e-commerce, and we’re expanding our Onboarding team as part of our overall Customer Success Department.
If you’re motivated to help amazing customers and influence product direction, we want to hear from you! We provide a fantastic trajectory for advancing your career – you bring your ambition and your passion, and we’ll give you the opportunity to shine.
As our Implementation Specialist you’ll work closely with our clients to execute the most advanced tactics in growth marketing. You’ll convey your expertise in technical concepts and marketing best practices to solve business problems and provide valuable customer feedback to our Product team – a critical component in our process for innovation. To excel at this role, you must be confident, detail-oriented, sociable and enjoy interacting with customers – a resourceful problem solver and strong project manager.
What you’ll be doing...
- Be the primary point of contact for customers in the implementation process, including facilitating discovery and integration calls
- Work directly with customers to define project goals and build detailed implementation plans
- Develop product knowledge expertise and recognize how it fits in with and complements other technologies in a customer’s software stack
- Identify potential obstacles while making sure our customers are set up for success
- Work with Friendbuy Engineering, Product, Customer Success and Sales to solve interesting business challenges
- Ensure implementations function as expected and that copy and graphics meet the standards and design guidance from our customers
- Accelerate time-to-value through effective project management of internal and external milestones
- Oversee customers when they go-live with Friendbuy and manage the handoff to the Support and Customer Success Team
- Work with both new and existing customers to implement software enhancements and referral program expansions
- Become your customer’s champion and advocate for their needs loudly and proudly!
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in Implementation Management at a SaaS company
- History of Digital marketing, Email marketing, e-commerce or any aspect of B2B SaaS preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Effective presentation skills
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Asana or Salesforce is preferred
- Organized and able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, managing many projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary (80-90k, depending on experience)
- Attractive equity packages to those who are interested
- Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family leave
- Laptop of your preference and 1 or 2 monitors with a standing desk
- A fun and collaborative work environment
Friendbuy is an equal opportunity employer. We’re looking for smart, creative people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join our remote team of innovators. At Friendbuy, individual personalities shine in a culture of collaboration. We believe work-life balance is the way to get stuff done and be happy doing it. We hire exceptional talent and give our people the opportunity to develop and grow. Our bar for hiring is high and we want you to help us raise it even higher.
Now that we are a fully remote company, we stay connected through regular happy hours and scheduling fun virtual events for the whole team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.The platform pro
Piper Companies is looking for a Sitecore Developer who would like to join a leading Financial Services firm located in the Philadelphia areaThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Sitecore Developer include:You will be designing and developing software solutions in
Leaf Group is a house of brands, creating and cultivating digital-first companies in growing lifestyle categories: Fitness & Wellness (Well+Good, Livestrong.com); Home & Decor (Hunker, Society6, Deny Designs), and Art & Design (Saatchi Art, The Other Art Fair). Additi
Founded in 2016, Better is a digital-first homeownership company whose services included mortgage, real estate, title, and homeowners insurance. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Here are some inter
Minimum Requirements:Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.YearsRequired/PreferredExperience3RequiredExperience with SuiteCommerce Advanced (pre- and post
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand. When you choose to join O